Monday, July 14, 2008

Our adventures with painting prayer rocks!

For FHE tonight we had a lesson about prayer and then we painted prayer rocks (thanks elaine for the idea). I knew that I wanted to have the kids paint some rocks but I didn't know why they should paint rocks until I talked to Elaine! HAHAHA! It was funny. We sat down and I gave them a quick lesson about praying and how we talk to our Heavenly Father. Cayden had his arms folded almost the whole time! It was funny. After the lesson we got them undressed and took them outside to let them paint some rocks! It was awesome!!!! They even kept themselves exceptionally clean!! What cool kids! They each got to paint 2 rocks and then they came inside for Popsicles. Yum!


This is Logan's rock. So colorful!!
This is Cayden's rock. He liked red and orange!!

No comments: