Monday, June 9, 2008

A Happy Moment Between Cousins


I came across this picture while I was uploading pictures to my apple and thought that I would share it with everyone. I thought that the grandparents would like it best! 
Logan and Cayden have gone from fighting with each other constantly to happily playing with each other. It has taken several weeks for both of them to adjust to the new place and the new people, but they are getting along better and better everyday. They play very cute together. They even hug each other willingly all the time now!

They like to play a game that they call "chase". They both start at one end of the house and then chase each other to the other end. The whole time Logan is telling Cayden, "I'm going to get you". I think Logan says this because that is what Grandpa says to Logan when he visits! Anyway, Cayden loves it! He runs and he screams. Then when they stop Logan will walk up to Cayden and say, "tickle, tickle, tickle"! 

It has been so much fun for these 2 to be around each other! I can tell that Logan loves Cayden as much as Cayden has always loved Logan! 

1 comment:

Elaine Barnett said...

What a great shot! And a great story. I love that they are getting along finally. You're right that Cayden has always loved Logan. Logan has to bide his time but he does get there. Thanks for sharing