Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hatch Patch Creations


So, I know that Brad and Elaine can't really use this but I thought it would be cool for Erin and Andi to see it.


This website has FHE packets that are adorable. They have a subject for everything! You can order them colored or you can color them yourselves. Then you cut them out and laminate them so that they stay nice. Logan loves it when I use these packets for FHE. Some of the stuff is a little too advanced for him, like the games, but I tell him the story using the cutouts. When he is older we will be able to do the games! They really are adorable and they help me cause sometimes I don't know what I can teach a 2 year old! I even let him play with them after we are done with FHE. He will sit and try to re-tell the story I just told him about being nice, or being honest, or whatever it is. I put tape on the back of them and I let Logan stick them to the wall while I tell him the story. He loves it!


Anyway, here is the website for them. If we order them as a group we get a discount. Happy Looking!!


1 comment:

Elaine Barnett said...

Brandy, These look great. I had stuff like this when my kids were little and it always made Family Night fun and easier. You are on the ball girl! Love Elaine